On many occasions a worker who finds a short term job is not concerned about the poor relationship he has with the company, however, the productivity of a good worker is often decisive in assessing their skills and decide to expand their employment relationship. Thus, it is very interesting from the point of view of the employee, seek maximum involvement with the work and the best attitude towards its realization. Increasing personal productivity and becoming a good worker is not a favor done to the company, it is a matter of earning an honest salary with the maximum personal and labor fulfillment with a view to future hiring. On the other hand, workers who have a job in which the payment is derived from productivity, will benefit directly by increasing their capacity and personal performance.
- Prioritize intelligently. Don't do the job without setting up a pre-planning, however simple it may be.
It is advisable to establish a series of objectives to be achieved in a given time to visualize them easily and keep them present.
- Establish a list of these objectives ordered by level of importance and set a daily and weekly timeframe. For a longer term work you can add another list for months or for a whole year.
- Do not look at the hours worked but at the results obtained. It is easy to look at the clock and think that we have done the job when the hours have passed. Nothing could be further from the truth, spending many hours in the workplace in order not to perform is a waste of time. Rowing for the company is fighting to keep your own job, for this reason, focusing on the goals we have achieved will give a real indication of our productivity.
- It is obvious that things are not important.
In relation to the list of objectives, the small elements that are unimportant and that hinder work on a daily basis must be left aside. We can take the constant review of e-mail as an example. Establish specific hours for this work and obviate those emails that are not essential.
- Analyze things calmly. It is not convenient to speed up and go to the facts without thinking. That is why it is advisable to establish one or several moments a day to think about how to solve the most important issues and to establish all the plans in order to get the job done.
This element is crucial even though it may seem counterproductive to achieve greater productivity. Excessive tiredness leads to stress and stress leads to lower performance. It is imperative that you rest your body and mind with activities you enjoy that are not related to work. Practicing a sport or cultivating a hobby that relaxes you will be some of the best options. This way you will be clearer and will be able to make the most of your working hours.